Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

What an intensely strange and bad couple of days it’s been. At times it’s all seemed almost surreal, like the world around me stopped and shut off without warning...

     Oh wait, that did happen…

Amidst all sorts of work pressures, including the fact that I’m about to lose my job, I have this monster project that’s been dogging me for almost two years. It’s the sort of thing you should just expect to be fraught with frustrating problems, and it’s not really let me down yet.

And all of this happened before the entire city experienced a blackout .

We all hear stories about what happens when you don’t save your work, so I won’t bore you with one more.

     Needless to say, there is no joy in Mudville.

While things have been restored to working order, there’s still a lot of aftereffects to be had. For one, the water supply is still being considered "iffy."

Signs all over the office: Non Potable Water - Do Not Drink.

Which translates to the biggest tragedy thus far, in my opinion..

          NO

          Coffee