Snooze You Lose, Dylan

Last night I had this really weird Tchaikovsky dream where I was in this grand hall and the toys all came to life. The place was suddenly filled with all the latest dolls and action figures, but instead of going to war against the rats, the whole thing sorta turned into a bizzare sort of singles bar scene.

Before I knew it I was handed a small, empty plastic cup and an undercooked cookie from an Easy Bake oven. The doll serving the cookies gave me a wink, so I tipped her an extra Monopoly dollar.

Mainly I just sort of hung out in a corner, still not really sure what to make of the spectacle all around me.

After a few more teacups I was starting to feel kinda loose, so I started chatting up one of the Bratz dolls who was hanging out by the bar. She was cute, but after a moment it became pretty clear that we didn't have all that much in common. Still, it was hard not to feel like the Sheik of Araby while we were out there on the dance floor.

    That is, until her foot fell off...