It's a League Game, Smokey

Right about now all I really want to do is roll up to Mike Krzyzewski's house and take a baseball bat to his brand new car. I mean come on -- this is the sixth seed that sent FSU back to the NIT for the zillionth year in a row?

Nevermind the fact that you totally effed my brackets -- that was bound to happen eventually anyways, but do you even understand how much it took for me to swallow my pride and actually lend my support to your team, only to have you fade out like a bad fart in the first night?

I know the folks over at VCU are feeling pretty good about themselves right now, but I'm afraid this simply isn't acceptable. Get back in there and do it again. I mean for god's sake Duke, did you even practice before the game? Look at a little tape, maybe?
       Or did you just take my car for a joyride and then
       steal the money that I had hidden in the trunk!?

Is this your homework, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
Look, man...
Dude, please? Is this your homework, Larry?
Just ask him about the car.
Is this yours, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?
Is that your car out front?
Is this your homework, Larry?
We know it's his fucking homework! Where's the fucking money, you little brat?
Look, Larry. Have you ever heard of Vietnam?
Oh, for Christ's sake, Walter...
You're entering a world of pain, son. We know that this is your homework. We know that you stole a car.
And the fucking money.
And the fucking money. And, we know that this is your homework.
We're going to cut your dick off, Larry.
You're killing your father, Larry!
[Listening to: Karnivool, "Shutter Speed"]

Comments