I Am Also Legend

Man, there is no one here today. Not even the rank and filers are coming up to ask for photocopies of the latest status reports like they usually would on a Monday. I've got some stuff to work on (I'm not actually doing it, mind you), but it's one of those days where it's hard not to resist the urge to see just how many of motion-activated office lights you can get to kick in as you run down the hallways through the silence.

I guess I should be thankful for the easy day, and the money I'm getting paid for being here "just in case" something might happen -- but when it's all sorta empty and lifeless like this, it's hard not to wonder when the undead are gonna jump out and attack.
Which reminds me -- whichever one of you Zombies brewed the coffee this morning?
Awesome job, bro -- Much Appreciated.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ZOMBIED BY THE PUTER.

OUTSIDE EXISTS.