Disvisible

Haven’t been here in a while… haven’t found the spark, the need, the urge...

Not that I haven’t felt, haven’t lived, haven’t hurt, haven’t missed, kissed, remembered, or forgotten.. but just that I found myself in this place where I couldn’t find the path that would lead me to believe what I wanted to say was in some way important.

     Sometimes you just want to stop in the crosswalk and scream.
     Sometimes what you really want is for everyone to just stop
     walking away.

I find myself at these fast-clicking f-stops of existence; these places where nothing seems more important than finishing the last chapters of a novel, predicting basketball tournament winners, or clawing my way up the walls of the web; hoping to find my most recent bottle with Barbara Eden inside.

And I wonder if it’s worth telling.