One More Round and It's Bottles to the Ground

Last night when I got home from the gym my body started gleefully lying to me.

It was saying that I was full of energy and that I was in a goofy mood and I should have no problem doing this several times a week and then I will be thin and ripped and... hooh-hah, this is good yogurt!

And then I come across this odd little page that says:

     "Come to this blog, every single day, and you will be told what to do"

...and it's sorta funny but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense and so I'm scrolling to try and find a point and then suddenly it's hilarious and I'm stifling snickers and laughs the best I can because everyone else in the house is asleep, yet this thing is fucking hilarious, and that's not just the shooting pain in my legs that for some reason feels like endorphins talking!