Feel the Corporate Love

They have a "Voice Concern" committee here, which is this group of employees that meets with upper management once a week or so to make sure that the suits don't lose sight of the wishes of the rank and file.

So far they've managed to get a pushpin bulletin board installed and a television set in the break room. I personally would sort of appreciate them asking for, oh - I don't know - better salaries or something... but I guess you take what you can get.

While I was in the break room this afternoon to buy a soda I took a moment to appreciate our new television, which to that point had been blaring on into an empty room. It was 2:30 in the afternoon, which means just one thing...

Passions


On today's episode -- some old woman in a fancy dinner dress looks up in embarrassment at a man in a tuxedo and cries,

    "This wouldn't have happened if you'd let me wear the diaper!"