Swerve

I was driving home last night from my workout, blood pumping, feeling pretty good, but not really thinking about much of anything at all other than the cars around me and the sound of the radio. It was one of those times where phrases pass through your mind randomly; almost like you're watching your thoughts go by.

And then, seemingly out of nowhere, an image appeared in my mind.

        shower
        steam

            skin...

It seemed so real that I could feel shivers running down my side.

                Then as I sorta realized what was happening, it was gone.

I really don't know where it came from, but it was intense. I mean, I'm a guy - I think about sex a lot, - but it's usually that 'every 5 seconds' thing where you think to yourself, "Man, I'd really like to be having sex right now."

But this... this was something really different. Like a mental Shyamalan film or something...

        I drove the rest of the way home with both hands on the wheel.