The Choirgirl Trailer Park

Last night after getting home from the gym I found myself flipping channels for a while, which inevitably led to random pauses on the static-ridden mystery MTV2 hookup that shows up on my TV from time to time. I was sorta half watching and half spacing out when seemingly out of nowhere, a vision jumped into my mind:

        Tori Amos sitting at a grand piano,
        doing a cover of Andrew W.K.'s
        Jackass theme song, "We Want Fun."


                This is what happens when you skip out on your workouts
                for almost a month and then try to go back like nothing's changed

Convinced that it was some sort of subliminal warning message coming from my aching muscles, I tried to block it out. But for the rest of the night, all I could hear was a mysterious voice calling out to me, saying:

        "We want pie, want pie, want pie!!"