Inappropriate and Offensive

Last night before going out and hitting the clubs I went to Hooters for some.. food. My basic plan was to get in some quick pre-prowl nourishment so I'd have something in my belly to work off when I started throwing down.

November in Florida isn't maybe as cold as other places in the country, but the wind was up, which made the air just chilly enough to be uncomfortable. Jacket weather. Or in the case of the waitresses at the place I went to, sweatshirt weather. This proved to be an strange fashion choice, considering that they were still all wearing the tiny orange ass pants like they usually do.

So, with the winter winds more or less removing the regular scenic elements, I decided to turn my attention to one of the twenty billion televisions in the place and catch up on some college football while I waited for my food.

And that's when I noticed that every TV was playing the same thing:

     Touched by An Angel.

Covered up Hooters girls is one thing, but Della Reese pretending to be a messenger from God is quite another. I mean, there were children in that restaurant.. what the hell were they thinking?