Fun With Your Hangover

Oi - Jagermeister shots and dollar Guinness pints are a cruel mistress when the morning after hits. Here, you guys do this while I try to catch the 2 dozen rabid muskrats who are apparently holding a mosh pit behind my temples.

              Sitting at your desk,
              lift your right foot in the air
              and then move your leg in
              clockwise circles.

              Now - while you are doing that,
              hold your right hand up in front
              of you and draw the number "6"
              in the air.

              Your foot will change directions,
              and there is nothing you can do about it.


Man, what a great day to be a middle school teacher. "Ok kids -- today's lesson is called 'Hair of the Dog.' Now, nobody talk loud or make any sudden movements. I'm just gonna sit over here and... rest."

I swear, the only thing keeping me alive right now is extra cups of coffee and this Telepopmusik CD.

Your homework assignment is to hit my comments up with your best hangover music, remedies, or horror stories. There will be a quiz on Friday.