I Have a Jacket That Lets Me Hug Myself

I have a bracelet that I don't take off.
I have a Christmas present I haven't opened yet.
I have a sticker on my car that was given to me by an ex-girlfriend
   ...for a skate company that her last ex-boyfriend used to run.
I have a drumset that's too small to sit in front of.
I have a nickname I haven't heard in years...

       I have a jacket that lets me hug myself
       Bug myself, snug myself
       I have a habit that's no good for my health
       Inside my jacket, all by myself


I have a pillowcase that you made me.
I have sixty-two friends I've never ever met.
   ...I have an empty fishtank filled with water.
I have a problem I don't want to solve yet.

       I have a jacket that lets me hug myself
       Bug myself, snug myself
       I have a habit that's no good for my health
       Inside my jacket, all by myself...