Something Sandy Said

Stories one and stories three, your mind runs faster than the speed of thought. No oragami swans left under rising police cars, no Vangelis explanations to hide behind. This is what water feels like when it falls from your cheek, this is what it feels like when the flower that forgets you opens to the sun. Pleasure and pain, sugar and water, mistrust and misunderstand, live to believe with your eyes happily closed.

I make perfect sense, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about
...which is probably why it's so hard to understand me sometimes.

          I'm a dork in shining armor,
          and sometimes I fear that
          I always will be.


But it doesn't mean that I don't care. That I don't feel. That it doesn't hurt.

                    Satyagraha will save us all
                    but it's a blade like any other,
                    ...and it cuts both ways.


[Listening to: Burn Season