Bedevere

Money is short, so even though it's finally and officially summer vacation I'm more or less stuck at home. The weather's nice, so it's kinda frustrating, but I've been doing my best to keep myself busy and entertained. Unfortunatley, when you've got hours and hours to kill with no company, it's hard not to let your mind wander.

Case in point: I keep doing this silly sort of "I'm all alone so who will know" type of thing that I probably shouldn't be telling anybody about at all.

It goes kinda like this: I'm washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen, and every time I finish a dish I do this monty python voice and say out loud to no one in particular, "...What else do you burn besides witches?"

then I pick up the next plate and say,

       "Mooorrree Dishes!!!"


[Listening to: Faith No More

Comments