Zoey Why

It seems like I'm sleeping less and less these days. Night after night, just laying there, aimless yet awake. I wander the channels, thumb through the pages, searching for something without knowing what it is. The hours seem to stretch by without me noticing anymore, and what was once a lazy stretch past twelve turned into a regular visit to two in the morning now seems lost somewhere between three and four-thirty.

       There is nothing on.
       There is no one there.

planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do...


So I sit there, watching it flash by.

Replaying the days, the silences, the good times, and the mistakes. Running past stairwells and birthdays, road trips and holidays. I think about the things unsaid, the fighting that got us nowhere, and the things we used to do with your digital camera.

Reliving my life
Unable to sleep


           Because I desperately need to know how it ends.

[Listening to: Flaw, "One More Time"]

Comments