Angie Where Will it Lead Us From Here

I see the Lucy tonight and I have no idea what I'm gonna say.

Not that I plan out things beforehand, but that as things become more and more real, as everything becomes more and more heavy I start to realize that it's hard to know exactly how I feel, hard to know exactly how I'm supposed to feel.

Maybe I'm still making mistakes.
Maybe I never stopped making them.
I wish I could say I have confidence in every step I've taken, but the truth is I don't. I've done some really terrible things. I've brought a lot of this on myself.

What this means is that there will have to be consequences. Equal and opposite reactions. High roads and low roads.
I can say that you're wrong about me,
..but I know you don't believe it.
But me and my true love
Will never meet again
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.
[Listening to: Pink Floyd, "Welcome to the Machine"]

Comments