Daft Punk is Playing at My House, My House

There's only about ten days left in the school year, and the wear and tear from this years mileage is starting to show on just about everyone around here. I need to keep my energy up for the kids, but it's like that feeling at the end of a race when the finish line seems to stretch farther and farther away the closer you get to it.

Plus on top of all that I've got a full weekend coming up that I'm really looking forward to (Fishbone is in town Saturday, and there's a festival show Sunday that I'm going to with K, which should be interesting).

The dilemna now is that I just got paid, and here is this free and clear Friday night just staring me back in the face. Most of the money I just got is already spent, so it's not like I could go crazy out there even if I wanted to, but it's strange to think that now that I have the time and opportunity to do whatever I want to, I'm seriously considering just staying home and watching the rest of House of Flying Daggers, which would be considerably cheaper than going out on the prowl.

then again, a few drinks might
be the best way to wash off
all of this stress, you know?
Hmm, daggers or stagger?
I suppose I'll just have to play it by
ear and see how I feel when I get home.
[Listening to: Talking Heads, "Psycho Killer"]

Comments