Ambulance vs. Ambulance

Very interesting (and late) couple of nights -- Mostly spent at this local place I dig a lot, but for a number of reasons figured I probably wouldn't be going to that much after a certain point.
One of those symbolic things, I suppose.
Fortunatley this time even I couldn't buy into it, and the results have been pretty positive.

I mean, in the end it's really only one weekend, so it's not like the entire world has changed or anything - but I'm working on making new friends (here and abroad), having good times, and if nothing else I'm spending time somewhere other than that place locked inside the choruses of my own songs that I kept going to -- which I think is a good thing.

Plus, there's somthing genuinely cool about having a bartender that you are told to consider your own.

Funny how writing that makes me think of Ebony..

Of course, closing down a bar like that a couple of nights in a row isn't cheap, so it remains to be seen how often I will be able to do it - but no matter the outcome, I still had a pretty good time this weekend.
Hell, I even got a free shirt!
Thanks Heather and Christina!
[Listening to: Dishwalla, "Bleeding Out"]

Comments