Actually Spoken During the Course of Syriana

"My god, this movie sucks so much even Clooney is trying to sneak out and watch something else*."
*One of the scenes I was awake for in this film involved George Clooney's character holding a secret meeting in a Washington movie theater with one of his contacts (played by William Hurt). Unfortunatley, the sight of someone walking into a theater to watch another movie after what seemed like endless hours of absolutley nothing happening in the one I was watching was basically too much for me to handle, so it wasn't so much something spoken during the course of my evening as it was shouted out loud for all to hear.
Apparently government and oil company
corruption in Iran isn't just widespread,
it's also boring as shit, too.
[Listening to: Nothingface, "Ether"]

Comments