Judith

Distance Run: 15K
Overall Rank: 8454 (out of 10,198)
Gun Time: 2:12:34
Chip Time: 2:06:21
5K Split: 38:58:00
10K Split: 1:21:41
Pace per Mile: 13:55
There's no denying the fact that I could have done a lot better at this years River Run, but considering that I hardly trained for it at all and only really lost about eight minutes off my time from the previous year, I feel like I did ok.

It's funny though, when my mother (whos having a rough time battling cancer right now) got wind of the fact that I was still planning on running the race even though I hadn't been practicing enough for it she actually offered to pay me the equivalent of the registration fee not to run it at all.

What she didn't realize though was that this year I was running for a reason. This year I was trying to prove a much different point than the one that I was fighting for in '05.
This one was for you, moms.
[Listening to: She Wants Revenge, "Black Liner Run"]

Comments