Wong Foo

The school year's over, which means summer vacation is finally here. Add to that the fact that I'm basically unemployed and the result is me spending lots of time at home. For better or worse, this has led to a hell of a lot more TV watching than even I can normally be counted on for.

Today, while flipping back and forth between cartoons and cooking shows, I came to a sudden realization:
The Kool-Aid man is wearing pants.
When exactly did this happen?

Honestly, what the hell gets into people these days? I mean, it's one thing for museum curators or patrons to take issue with classical sculptures depicting nude figures and want to cover them up (it's wrong, but at least you can see a point to it) -- but this the kool-aid man we're talking about here! Does he even have anything to cover up? Because slapping a pair of dockers onto the boy certainly suggests that there is.
Which can only mean one thing...
Dude's been tucking.
[Listening to: Weezer, "Falling for You"]

Comments