Bark Twice If You're in Milwaukee

Lots to talk about -- The Rev. Horton Heat/Hank Williams III show last night was beyond awesome (even with the presence of Hillbilly Wolverine), but I've got too much going on at work right now to get into it in any sort of detail.

If the weather holds out this weekend I'm planning on taking my kid to see the Blue Angels -- which should be a lot of fun. Other than that -- I want the Colts to win, but I just don't see them having enough firepower to get over on the Hoodie (especially considering how pissed off he's been lately); and if anyone has any spare SkyMiles lying around that I could use to help me get to the 103 Ultra Lounge on Sunday November 25 (or really anywhere deep within the pagan woods surrounding Bangor) I'll be their new BFF Rose.
More updates soon -- but right now that's all the news that's fit to print.
Well, except for this:

(kinda nsfw)

[Listening to:    Hank Williams III"Cocaine Blues" ]

Comments