Donnie Say Vacuum

Ok, actually Donny doesn't say vacuum -- because despite the fact that the non-naked side of the web is usually an all-encompassing encyclopedia of video clips from television shows that were cancelled ages ago, there is apparently next to nothing on the web featuring footage from Just Shoot Me.
Honestly, Internet -- isn't this the kind of thing you're supposed to be good at?
Anyways, as much as I'd like to share every second of the brilliance (at least in my mind) that was the episode that first introduced us to David Cross playing the part of "Slow Donnie" -- this is the best I could come up with:
Which cracks me up to no end, but without any corroborating evidence of any of the rest of the jokes or setup from that particular episode not only leaves anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about in the dark, but also serves to make me look like more of a dork than I probably already do at this point.
And while I'm at it, can I just speak for a moment to the dude who posted this video?
Look bro. I love boobs as much as the next guy. But this two fully clothed actresses running through a grass field -- with the suggestion being (I guess) that we're supposed to be all gaga at what might be happening under the shirt of the semi-famous one? I mean, are you kidding? This is what gets you going? It isn't even hot. In fact, considering the fact that you just had to go and do that whole lets-roll-the-tape-backwards-and-watch-those-puppies-jiggle-in-reverse trick makes the whole thing just sorta creepy.
What are you, 12?
No doubt the Internet is home to crazies, weirdos, and childish behavior -- but you get the idea if the guy who posted this were to accidentally set foot inside a Hooter's, his head would explode.
Ladies, this man does not speak for the rest of us.
This one does:

[Listening to:  Nothingface"Can't Wait for Violence" ]

Comments