All Around the World Same Song

                                                                                             -- Endo/Exo 2/1/08

Oh Ricky, you magnificent dumbass -- I feel your pain. Honestly, how many among us can say that we've never gotten ourselves stuck somewhere we never really should have gone to in the first place?

Last week I thought this was funny. But now with all this drama going on I feel like I'm right there with you, save for the fact that I bought my plane ticket 15 years ago.
Other than that, it's pretty much the same.
Details too convoluted and aggravating to really go into right now, but if I can speak just for a moment to the person who found this site the other day by googling the words "How to convey your feelings without getting into a fight?" (which btw, couldn't have been any more immaculately timed) there are a few things you need to know:
1) Apparently I don't have that answer.
2) Run. Get the fuck out and don't look back.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back on Orbitz to see if there are any super-savers to Maine going on.
..What?
[Listening to:  Skindred"Firing the Love" ]

Comments