No Alderaan

You come out of hyperspace into a meteor shower. Some kind of asteroid collision. It's not on any of the charts.
Your position is correct, except..
I don't know what's up with me lately. I mean, there are some obvious things -- this cold that won't go away, money issues, whatever -- but I've just been kinda off lately. Some days are better than others, but lately overall it's just been sort of the sound of one cloud raining, and I just haven't been able to figure out the way to get out from underneath it.

Not that I'm foreseeing doom and gloom forever, or that I'm thinking about ending this blog or fading away or whatever -- but right now it's just not there.
What do you mean? Where is it?
That's what I'm trying to tell you, kid. It ain't there. It's been totally blown away.

[Listening to:  Skrape"In The End" ]

Comments