Stolen From a Hobo(camp)

I don't know what it is, but today has turned into one of those days where I don't really have all that much to do at work -- which has left me utterly bored and looking for distractions (translation: lots of new stuff posted on hrtotm), yet whenever someone comes up to my desk and asks if I have a moment to help them out with something, I'm all like:
"..Yyyyeah, I guess so."
This odd mixture of desperately wanting something to do and yet not wanting to actually do anything has evolved into an afternoon of catching up on back chapters of blogs that I've not had a chance to check up on lately -- eventually leading to the discovery of this interesting little snippet over at Hobocamp (always a great read) which intrigued me enough to want to give it a run myself.

Feel free to try it yourself, but don't worry -- I'm done tagging people. Gristina was a prince to take me up on the challenge last time around, but to be honest every time I see the end result clogging up his otherwise supremely informative site, I feel bad about it.
Ten things I really liked as a teenager that I don't enjoy now:
    1) Riding a Bicycle
    2) J.D. Salinger Novels
    3) Metallica
    4) Making a big deal out of being left-handed
    5) Borrowing my father's car
    6) Board Games
    7) Chuck-e-Cheese (back then it was Showbiz, now it's just hell)
    8) Wearing a wristwatch
    9) Soccer
    10) Having lots of people in the car when I drive
Ten things I didn't much care for when I was a teenager that I really like now:
    1) Sushi
    2) Hip-Hop Music
    3) Typing
    4) Living in Jacksonville (there are worse places)
    5) Reading poetry
    6) Hemingway
    7) Jazz
    8) Beer
    9) Horror Movies
    10) Keshia Knight Pulliam (Rudy was by far the most annoying Cosby kid, but now it's like Dayum!)
Ten things I've never much cared for and very likely never will:
    1) Smoking
    2) Math
    3) Salads
    4) Hippies
    5) Jimmy Buffet
    6) Neckties
    7) The sound Pugs make when they breathe
    8) Joe Buck (Worst. Play by Play Announcer. Ever.)
    9) Figure Skating (and it's fans)
    10) Kevin Costner
Ten things I've always really liked and probably always will:
    1) Boobs
    2) Coffee
    3) Pancakes
    4) Cartoons
    5) Old Bookstores
    6) Sex
    7) Crazy women
    8) Loud music
    9) Slam Dancing
    10) My father
[Listening to:    Ankla"Deceit" ]

Comments